Meo encrpter decripter

tony759

Hello i am new and i need some help i download Meo Encripter/Decripter on my Macbookpro,and i downloaded some files encripted, with a program called AXDecrypt, and these files have encrypt with a password, so i launched the meo programm and clicked on decrypt, pasted the password with cmd-c cmd-v, but gave me back an error invalid password,these files are in exe, please can someone help me???...

Thank's

• 4 weeks later...

Hello i am new and i need some help i download Meo Encripter/Decripter on my Macbookpro,and i downloaded some files encripted, with a program called AXDecrypt, and these files have encrypt with a password, so i launched the meo programm and clicked on decrypt, pasted the password with cmd-c cmd-v, but gave me back an error invalid password,these files are in exe, please can someone help me???...

Thank's

Hi there, the problem you have is that the encrypted file you are trying to decrypt using MEO was not created with MEO so MEO will not understand an encrypted file it has not produced. There are many different encryption algorithms - some of which could be devised by any non-standard method. My advice would be to decrypt your file with the AXDecrypt program you mention.