Advertising within email body

Alart

Hi There,

I have just purchesed Express invoice.

I am a little annoyed that Express Invoice leaves advertising within the body of the email invoiced copy below:

-----------------------------------

This email has been generated automatically by Express Invoice from NCH Software.

----------------------------------

This is not a very professional for sending invoices I thought that this function would be removable or removed when I purchased the products. Does anyone know if I can remove it please.

Many thanks in advance.

Alan

This is not a very professional for sending invoices I thought that this function would be removable or removed when I purchased the products. Does anyone know if I can remove it please.

Couldn't agree more. This is a very poor state of affairs. I end up emailing them to myself the re-emailing to get rid of this advertising which, as you so rightly say, should only ever appear on a free version. It make the whole thing look very cheap-jack.

Couldn't agree more. This is a very poor state of affairs. I end up emailing them to myself the re-emailing to get rid of this advertising which, as you so rightly say, should only ever appear on a free version. It make the whole thing look very cheap-jack.

Yes it look as though I will have to do the same, really defeats the purpose of buying this product. I had a reply from NCH informing me that they will add it to a wish list, I would say it should be a priority, I feel a ripped off, having to pay for a products then been forced to advertise their business, through my business for that privilage. Makes you wonder what they think of their customers.

Alan

• 2 weeks later...

+1 guys! What kind of software company leaves branding in the emails. That's just horrible. If I would've known I wouldn't have bought this software. Hopefully they remove it or else I'll be looking into other solutions.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I've just downloaded the trial and when testing the email function I noticed this and a quick Google search bought me here. Is there a solution to this yet? And also if not has anyone come across any similar software? I was intrested in this one as it offered the sharing capability across the internet and a network.

Everything is great other than this advertising at the bottom of emails!

Thanks in Advance,

Aaron

• 3 years later...

Only the unregistered version of Express Invoice inserts that text. Once you register the software, the text is no longer inserted into your emails.

please check the very first post, the poster says that this issue is still there even after he purchased the software,

i am using v4.32 and i could not find any option to "register" the software, there is only option to "purchase" it.

• 2 weeks later...

I am using version 3.99 on a Mac and I do not have that branding in my emails. I can't say that I'm overly pleased with the default format of the emails, but it does not advertise for NCH.

There is a place to register Express Invoice when you've purchased it. On the Mac, it is a menu item under EXPRESS INVOICE.