How to uninstall??

annoyeduser

Okay, first off, I never downloaded this software in the first place. malicious software did.Seriously, what the heck. I was just on the internet, listening to music, when my computer randomly restarted itself. Then when it started up again (After about ten minutes or so) I clicked on the "Start" button and there was a message saying "New programs installed" so, curious, I went to see what it was, and THIS was on my computer. It's not appearing on "Add/Remove programs" So, is there ANY other way to uninstall it, or am I stuck with this software that I never even downloaded in the first place until my computer ceases to exist?!?!?!?

• 1 month later...

Okay, first off, I never downloaded this software in the first place. malicious software did.Seriously, what the heck. I was just on the internet, listening to music, when my computer randomly restarted itself. Then when it started up again (After about ten minutes or so) I clicked on the "Start" button and there was a message saying "New programs installed" so, curious, I went to see what it was, and THIS was on my computer. It's not appearing on "Add/Remove programs" So, is there ANY other way to uninstall it, or am I stuck with this software that I never even downloaded in the first place until my computer ceases to exist?!?!?!?

I could have written that!!!! I've been using NCH for two years after tolerating all the incessent pop ups. Then I upgraded to Windows 7 and NCH wanted $79 for a new version. I was put on the "free trail" period, when that expired I simply can't get the damn thing off my computer, it's like a leach. It is a default for music player and it's not even loaded into the system. So now what, do I have to pay them money to take away their pogram like paying someone to take away the trash! If that's the way they want to make money it should tell you something about their product. I think I'm going to pay them for the technical assistance, if someone here can help, other than listen, I'm open to ideas.

thanks,

signed ANGRY USER 07

• 11 months later...

I could have written that!!!! I've been using NCH for two years after tolerating all the incessent pop ups. Then I upgraded to Windows 7 and NCH wanted $79 for a new version. I was put on the "free trail" period, when that expired I simply can't get the damn thing off my computer, it's like a leach. It is a default for music player and it's not even loaded into the system. So now what, do I have to pay them money to take away their pogram like paying someone to take away the trash! If that's the way they want to make money it should tell you something about their product. I think I'm going to pay them for the technical assistance, if someone here can help, other than listen, I'm open to ideas.

thanks,

signed ANGRY USER 07

There is a excellent uninstaller and files cleaner called Revo uninstaller. This works far better than the stock win 7 uninstaller. The program shows up on revo. It will also remove any registry or file scraps the programs own uninstaller leaves behind. Oh yeah, It's also Free.