Installing Plug ins

brianmorin

I have a bit of a problem navigating your program(s), as I don't have a great memory. I found links to some plug ins and can no longer find that page??? It seems to me that it disappeared. Anyway, I couldn't find how to install the plug in Cartooning, into PhotoPad. Have I come to the right place???

Thanks - bri <3

Primary question: How does one install Plug-ins, such as Cartooning, into PhotoPad

- This forum is a place to ask questions about our Photopad Software.

- This forum is NOT to be used as your primary means of contacting NCH. If you want to get in touch with us, please do so through our tech support and FAQ pages.

- If you would like to ask and discuss various things with other members of the NCH community, however, please post in the forum.

Anyway, I couldn't find how to install the plug in Cartooning, into PhotoPad. Have I come to the right place???

I'm not sure if you have come to the right place. PhotoPad doesn't have a cartooning effect, or a plug-in architecture for effects.

You can ask the developers to implement a cartooning effect, or any other feature that you'd like, by using PhotoPad's Help -> "Send Improvement Suggestion or Feedback" menu item.

Well, I come to you with egg on my face. Yes it was photo pad that gave me the link for all these fabulous plug-ins. I know they are marvellous because I used them yesterday. The thing I did not understand, and I don't know how I could of, as there were no indications, is that these plug-ins were for VideoPad Video Editor.

Thanks for your reply. Hope I didn't put anybody out....

Regards

- bri <3

I'm not sure if you have come to the right place. PhotoPad doesn't have a cartooning effect, or a plug-in architecture for effects.

You can ask the developers to implement a cartooning effect, or any other feature that you'd like, by using PhotoPad's Help -> "Send Improvement Suggestion or Feedback" menu item.