How do you enter a Deadline?

Guest graciec

Guest graciec

In version 5.02, I can highlight the audio and double click in the space underneath and type in Notes. I can also see a column heading for Deadline but I can't figure out how to access it or type in it. Is this something that only the creator of the audio can set the deadline?

Thank you!

• 2 years later...

The fact that the client, priority, and deadline columns are useless bugs me to no end, but here's a workaround if you don't normally use the Notes column: type the deadline in the notes column and then sort that way! You can even put your deadline on the first line of the notes and then write your other notes below. I type the notes in the following format:

Month/Day/Year 00:00 Client Name

This sorts them in order of priority by not only date but also time due on the same day. I use a 24 hour clock to make sure that 8:00 a.m. doesn't get sorted as 8:00 p.m.

(If you're tired of staring at the useless columns, right click on the header columns. They will pop up with the displayed columns showing a checkmark next to them. Click on each colum that you DON'T want to use. I just display name, duration, and the notes.)

Rae

• 2 years later...