Adding Titles to Images

steve4ctl

One of the Features described on the Image Converter web page is the ability to "Add text captions to your digital photos and images." However, all I have been able to find is the ability to add the same Watermark to each converted image. I was hoping to be able to add each image's file name as a caption to each of the images as it is converted. Did I miss something somewhere? Can this be accomplished the the command line? Thanks for your assistance.

• 1 month later...

I was hoping to be able to add each image's file name as a caption to each of the images as it is converted. Did I miss something somewhere? Can this be accomplished the the command line?

You can set the watermark text on the command line (see the "Text" argument in the command line help page), but there's no automated method of using the file name as the text.

is there anyone out there that knows how to use this Pixillion program for the purpose of converting file images down to a lesser pixell before burning onto a CD?

Please don't add unrelated questions to an existing topic.

Anyway, click the "Effects..." button, change the Scaling mode to "Keep aspect", and type in the maximum width and height in pixels.