Windows 7 Enterprise 32bit Not compatable?

christenha

I get an error message stating Version 1.05 will only work with Windows Vista or earlier. I just downloaded it on 2/15/2011 so it should be current. Will this software work with Windows 7 Enterprise 32bit? I am using this on a Dell system with an Athalon 64 X2 dual core 4600+ 2.40 GHZ processor. It did seem to install after a couple of persistant tries but keeps giving this error message.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I found a way to run it. Just right mouse click on the setup file and go to Properties->Compatibility->Run this program in compatibility mode for: Windows Vista

Thank you, for this solution. I have been searching all over for a replacement program that can run in Windows 7 and couldn't find anything similar and suitable! I ran into the same problem with installing Screenstream in Windows 7. Previously I have used it successfully with Windows XP. I desparately needed something like it. I have done what you have suggested and it works like a dream.

• 2 months later...

Tried the "Properties->Compatibility->Run this program in compatibility mode for: Windows Vista" and still got the Incompatible with versions later that Vista message. I am running Windows 7 Enterprise 64 on a Dell 620 laptop.

Any other ideas out there?

• 2 years later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...