SoundTap shuts down my computer

wineforparis

Hi there,

I noticed that when soundtap finishes a longer record (about 30 minutes) it shuts down my computer. It saves the record before but still this is annoying. I didn't find any option to keep soundtap from shutting everything down. Can anybody help me with this?

Thanks in advance!!

wineforparis

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello,

I have the same problem as winefromparis. I've had ten shutdowns while I was using soundtap .My computer is new and I am on windows 8 .Apparently the error report shows that there is a problem with soundtap drivers, which does not mean that they are the cause of the problem. The registry should be ok - 2 months old and I clean it regularly with CCleaner - no virus - I have BitDefender Internet Security. Windows each time restarts my computer after the blue screen of death but does not seem to propose any solution. I am a licensed user of soundtap but the support center only offers me to download it once again, when I Have already done it twice ! I must add that I use a DACMagic Plus from Cambridge Audio with its own CA drivers but I had it on a previous computer with Windows XP 3 Pro and everything was perfect with soundtap. Please let me know if you have any idea about what could cause the repeated clashes that occurr so frequently in the system.