Express Invoice vs Express Invoice Plus

biatche

Hate to say, this has to be one of the most poorly designed website. I gotta dig through the site just to get info on program licensing and the link to the forums.

So, can someone make it clear... is Express Invoice FREE? or will it expire in 14 days? I'm using the current v3.17

WHAT ARE the differences between Express Invoice and Express Invoice pro? I can't find any comparison.

I have to wholeheartedly agree with you biatche - pathetic site to navigate and impossible to contact anybody other than through their stupid links that lead nowhere because you don't have the information (which is what you are looking for to begin with and they haven't bothered sending it to you in the supposed email with the rego number) to complete their stupid bloody forms. Seems if you pay the money you are immediately forgotten about.

In answer to your original question though - yes, Express invoice will expire on you - which is why I actually purchased it but am having all sorts of problems contacting NCH to get my key

• 7 months later...

Hate to say, this has to be one of the most poorly designed website. I gotta dig through the site just to get info on program licensing and the link to the forums.

So, can someone make it clear... is Express Invoice FREE? or will it expire in 14 days? I'm using the current v3.17

WHAT ARE the differences between Express Invoice and Express Invoice pro? I can't find any comparison.

I figured out how to get the free version going:

Download the newest version of Express Invoice ( at this time it is 3.25 ) .. and install. When the trial period is over after 14 days it will ask that you buy the software or exit the software. To continue using Express Invoice follow these steps in Windows Vista ( sorry no mac or xp instructions but they are likely similar ) :

In your control panel open "Add and Remove Programs"

Double click on Express Invoice

Select the "downgrade to free basic version" and click next.

Click next one more time.

Express Invoice should open up in Free Basic Mode... ( minus a few pro features ).