Excellent VOIP from TrueVoip

cathgilloz

I've suffered with BBP Global for two years - their attitude every single time I've had a line outage (which is now happening at least twice a week, to the frustration of the doctors for whom I type) has been that there must be a problem at my end (even though, coincidentally, all their lines go out at the same time), and not once have they made any suggestion as to what this problem might be or how to fix it.

I can't recommend TrueVoip highly enough - such amazing service and a terrific product - unbeatable combination.

• 4 months later...

Hi. Just found your post - I am considering switching to True Voip - can you tell me if it is complicated to get set up? Any other info would be wonderful.

You can email me directly at:

Ctype1@hotmail.com

Thanks so much,

Cathy Dalzell

I've suffered with BBP Global for two years - their attitude every single time I've had a line outage (which is now happening at least twice a week, to the frustration of the doctors for whom I type) has been that there must be a problem at my end (even though, coincidentally, all their lines go out at the same time), and not once have they made any suggestion as to what this problem might be or how to fix it.

I can't recommend TrueVoip highly enough - such amazing service and a terrific product - unbeatable combination.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi. Just found your post - I am considering switching to True Voip - can you tell me if it is complicated to get set up? Any other info would be wonderful.

You can email me directly at:

Ctype1@hotmail.com

Thanks so much,

Cathy Dalzell

Hi Cathy,

My name is Michael and my company TrueVoIP assisted Cath in switching from BBP Global. Switching is fairly simple as we have made some special development changes to our network to cater for NCH customers. If you are still interested in switching, please don't hesitate to contact me on 1300 01 8647 or visit our website www.truevoip.com.au. Alternatively, you can email me direct on michael@truevoip.com.au.

Hope we can be of assistance.

Michael Diamond

TrueVoIP

Managing Director