previous version of Express Scribe

armo0421

Does anyone have an older version of Express Scribe than 5.0 that they would be willing to e-mail to me? Version 5.0 for some reason does not pick up both channels of my digital recording (which I know are there), so I'm having trouble using it to transcribe court proceedings. Before both channels were loaded and could be muted as needed. That feature doesn't seem to work in 5.0. It seems to load only one channel, which can be muted, but that doesn't really do me any good as I really need both channels.

Before both channels were loaded and could be muted as needed. That feature doesn't seem to work in 5.0. It seems to load only one channel, which can be muted, but that doesn't really do me any good as I really need both channels.

Have you reported the bug (Help -> Send Bug Report) and uploaded a sample file so the developers can try to reproduce the problem?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I am also looking for an earlier version of Express Scribes. I am a medical transcriptionist and working with 5.01 and cannot take much more of the foot pedal problems. If anybody could e-mail an earlier version I would be grateful.

Go to http://www.4shared.com/account/dir/5532146/7f8c2cca/sharing.html?rnd=90 where you would find ES versions 3.07 to 4.15 in a single zip file.

• 7 months later...

Go to http://www.4shared.com/account/dir/5532146/7f8c2cca/sharing.html?rnd=90 where you would find ES versions 3.07 to 4.15 in a single zip file.

Thanks for sharing this link. I am also looking for the earlier versions because of the compatibility issues.

Bob M.

astrological predictions 2010 book reader.

• 5 years later...