New Sythesized Voice doesn't record properly

JRayfield

I've been using IMS for quite some time (previous version was 3.2, I think). I recently had to re-install it and ended up having to upgrade it (the old registration would not work with the old software or new software version).

Now, the Text to Speech isn't recording properly. Everything looks 'right' when I try to create a synthesized message, but when it plays, it's only a fraction of a second long.

I've tried re-installing IMS as well as the text to speech software (AT&T Audrey), but the problem persists.

I uninstallled the new version of IM (4.10) and re-installed the old version of IMS, and everything works fine. But, since I can no longer register the old version, I'm stuck with having to use the new version of IMS (4.10).

Any suggestions?

John Rayfield, Jr.

www.rayfield.net

• 5 months later...
Guest N_C_H_JT

I've been using IMS for quite some time (previous version was 3.2, I think). I recently had to re-install it and ended up having to upgrade it (the old registration would not work with the old software or new software version).

Now, the Text to Speech isn't recording properly. Everything looks 'right' when I try to create a synthesized message, but when it plays, it's only a fraction of a second long.

I've tried re-installing IMS as well as the text to speech software (AT&T Audrey), but the problem persists.

I uninstallled the new version of IM (4.10) and re-installed the old version of IMS, and everything works fine. But, since I can no longer register the old version, I'm stuck with having to use the new version of IMS (4.10).

Any suggestions?

John Rayfield, Jr.

www.rayfield.net

I have verified that this is a bug in the software and reported it against the current version (4.12). It will be addressed in the next release of IMS. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Jason

• 6 months later...