Exporting the detail of time spent

cest42

Great bit of software but am still trying to work out how to use it more effectively to suit my operation

For the moment I am the only user but am performing different jobs for several customers so I have used Task to split the customers and Notes to define the job done each time . Now I need to invoice each customer splitting the time spent by job and the standard reports don't seem to help. I realise I need to adjust the way I use the software in the future but is there anyway of exporting the raw data that it has captured so far ? Otherwise I'll have to just manually transfer the data from each day record into Excel

Steve

• 1 year later...

our time and attendance software is the best in providing softwares for tracking employee hours in a very efficient way.The best time tracking software must provide the following features,accurate time rating,perfectness,should be user friendly,should be easy to use...our employee time tracker the best in tracking employee working hours more efficiently and accurately....

Please have a look at the following website it will definitely help u i think so....

The website is: http://www.labortimetracker.com/

web time clock