Classic FTP Settings - help?

Hiya,

I recently switched over from CuteFTP to Classic FTP and I'm pretty happy about it (layouts prettier) Anyhow, one thing I noticed different in an unpleasant way is that every time I refresh Classic FTP it shoves a bunch of unwanted files into my core drupal folder. I'm new at this stuff and am trying to keep everything organized. I'm pretty sure I shouldn't have random files (which is most likely being downloaded from my server) dropped into my core file/local server?... and I'm pretty sure it has to be a settings issue, right? Hope I wasn't to brief in the explanation... thanks in advance to anyone who can help :)

Hiya,

I recently switched over from CuteFTP to Classic FTP and I'm pretty happy about it (layouts prettier) Anyhow, one thing I noticed different in an unpleasant way is that every time I refresh Classic FTP it shoves a bunch of unwanted files into my core drupal folder. I'm new at this stuff and am trying to keep everything organized. I'm pretty sure I shouldn't have random files (which is most likely being downloaded from my server) dropped into my core file/local server?... and I'm pretty sure it has to be a settings issue, right? Hope I wasn't to brief in the explanation... thanks in advance to anyone who can help :)

Hi, Ace,

That little "refresh" button is actually a button for the Mirror command - confusing I know and we will be changing the icon and better documenting the feature in our next release. Read about the Mirror feature in help to see how you can use it and what it does.

DJ