Terrific software package

Geoff

Can I thank you for a great package of programs. I have been searching for months to find a userfriendly package that performs the functions that Wavepad and Express burn do. To offer such a package free is greatly appreciated for a charity organisation like ours.

One question I notice that you raise in the Express Burn FAQ is the compatability of some Burners with the software. My Laptop has a "Toshiba ODD-DVD SD-R6372" DVD burner installed. When I burn to CD direct it comes up with an error message that tells me that there is no CD burner installed.

Is this a bug in the software or are there setting that I can change to make it burn direct? Instead I currnetly have to work through Windows media player.

Kind regards Geoff

• 2 months later...

Geoff,

This CD ROM Drive is actually troublesome by nature. this has happened to a lot of ppl as well. apparently upgrading the firmware will fix it, but toshiba have removed the firmware from their website and I'm trying to find it now as I have the same problem.

This is a very bad problem.

Can I thank you for a great package of programs. I have been searching for months to find a userfriendly package that performs the functions that Wavepad and Express burn do. To offer such a package free is greatly appreciated for a charity organisation like ours.

One question I notice that you raise in the Express Burn FAQ is the compatability of some Burners with the software. My Laptop has a "Toshiba ODD-DVD SD-R6372" DVD burner installed. When I burn to CD direct it comes up with an error message that tells me that there is no CD burner installed.

Is this a bug in the software or are there setting that I can change to make it burn direct? Instead I currnetly have to work through Windows media player.

Kind regards Geoff