DVD to MPEG4 no Audio

flyinghussar

I have purchased the software and spent some time looking at the forums and it seems one thing keeps cropping up. No Audio with a converted DVD. I am having this problem I have ticked the Use FFMPEG box this does not cure the problem. I am trying to convert a non write protected DVD and it will not copy the soundtrack. I have also read the bit about changing the Bitrate but to what there are a lot to exmeriment with. One other thing I have seen is put sound to 128 44 stereo cbr what is this and where do I find it?

I am running Winows XP media edition the pc is clean defragged ,disc cleanup etc I have tried this with out the virus software running etc.

If you chaps at NCH or anyone else that has got this problem licked could help it would be much appreciated.

I do feel a bit despondent about the number of posts without any replies.. Martin

• 2 years later...

How often have you worry about how toconvert dvd to ipad for mac? Many ipad fans, especially for TV fans, often spend a lot of time to choose a best converter. Now I will introduce a new converter for ipad. I think it will be a good helper for you.

Cucusoft iPad Converter Suite is made up of two products: "Cucusoft iPad Video Converter" and "Cucusoft DVD Converter". The video to iPad Converter can convert almost all video formats to iPad video format, such as convert avi to ipad and convert flv to ipad.