convert MTS HI Definition files MTS Using prism

Jaysto

Hello I have a batch of BDMV files and would like to convert using prism in order that I can edit them Using Ulead Video studeo 9 I have been able to convert two or three files using Prism and their varoius settings but the coverted pictures are jerky and the sound cuts off shortly after the file has opened.

Has any got the answer to this problem.

many thanks

Jaysto

• 1 year later...

I'm using Pavtube to convert the HD video taken from Sony Handycam. So far I like how the software has been performed. The user interface is friendly. I like it tells me how long it will take so I can walk away and come back later. Pavtube provides the capability to play the video and let user do the capture of a photo image.

http://www.pavtube.com/guide/avchd-import-edit-mts-with-windows-movie-maker.html

• 2 months later...
Video Converter Platinum is the most advanced total video converter which can convert between any video formats including MPG, MPEG, MPEG2, MP4, H.264, SWF, FLV, VOB, MOD, M4V, AVI, WMV, 3GP, 3GPP, MOV, DivX, XviD, QuickTime Video, DV, MJPG, MJPEG, MPV, etc, along with HD videos, like HD TS, HD MPG, HD MPEG, HD MP4, HD AVI, etc and extract audio from these video. It also converts between all audio formats including MP3, MP2, AAC, AC3, WAV, WMA, M4A, RM, RAM, OGG, AU, AIF, AIFF, APE, FLAC, NUT with excellent conversion speed and quality. Then you can easily full enjoy your portable player.