Software Help

deathcab1985

Hi there

I'm having a little problem with zulu DJ...

I am new to this and I'm this is a common error and there is a simple way around it

I have uploaded tracks onto the software and then I put a track onto the A side. As that is playing, I then upload another track on side B to get ready to play that song after the A side song has finished. The problem I'm having, when the next song im putting on the other side ready, the current song playing is jumping and repeating a section.

It is noticeable, it's going to cause problems and it will look unprofessional. How do I get my way around that?

Thanks very muuch

• 3 months later...

Hi there

I'm having a little problem with zulu DJ...

I am new to this and I'm this is a common error and there is a simple way around it

I have uploaded tracks onto the software and then I put a track onto the A side. As that is playing, I then upload another track on side B to get ready to play that song after the A side song has finished. The problem I'm having, when the next song im putting on the other side ready, the current song playing is jumping and repeating a section.

It is noticeable, it's going to cause problems and it will look unprofessional. How do I get my way around that?

Thanks very muuch

I was also experiencing this, now have a dedicated PC for the software with only a gig of ram on a sempron 1700 and NO other services running like antivirus or firewall.

Trouble is now Zulu won't scan WMAs to play them! oh well....

• 8 months later...

It looks like the default for Cache Converted Files is 100, when chche is full...do nothing, and crossfade autofader is 15 seconds. Do you still have this problem when you adjust these options?

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The skip is possibly your memory buffer being taxed out, if you have huge spikes when you load a track on to B, try eliminating background processes (task manager has a tab you can watch this on, ctrl+alt+del, if your really new). If it is a memory spike and you cant eliminate anything else, time to upgrade the computer.

If all the memory testing goes well and its running, it could be in the sound card directly (dont know how to test for those spikes) but at that point your stuck with an external usb sound card or if you have a tower internal sound card upgrade.