Zulu improvements wanted

Sugarfoot

I am a social dance DJ/teacher for Ceroc, Salsa, West Coast Swing etc.

As a network of DJs we are all looking for a simple to use DJ software. When I tested Zulu I was pleasantly supprised by it's clear interface and easy set up for pre listerning etc. Most of us now use software such as Traktor DJ which is expensive and overly complex for our needs. Zulu would be perfect if it had the following additions and I am sure most would be willing to pay for it.

1. An autoplay facility, so that a playlist can play continously when needed. (vital for us)

2. The ability to ajust tempo (more improtant to us than pitch).

3. Playlist folder creation. Although we can drag lists from other applications such as iTunes, this would be good.

The autoplay is the most needed for us. Surley something could be done to add this quickly.

Living in hope :rolleyes:

Guest nchaj

Hi

thanks for your suggestions they have all been recorded. The next release of Zulu is going to be a biggy! We have been overwhelmed by the interest in the program, and we have a list as long as both arms to get through. It will start the development cycle after the next release of Switch which is due out soon. Ill post here when its out.

Your email address has been recorded beside these suggestions so you will get an email if/when they have been implemented

• 3 years later...