MSRS

marilyn15

Hello,

I am trying to figure out how to put markings in for different speakers, I use a closed microphone (steno mask) and a room mic and need to be able to mark for when each speaker is talking so I can differentiate them when I need to do a read back, can anyone help with this? Thanks, Joanne

• 1 month later...

Hi, I am a Stenomask reporter and I am looking into buying this system. What type of computer and sound card are you using? Any info, pros and cons would help. I am in NC. What area are you in?

Hi, I am a Stenomask reporter and I am looking into buying this system. What type of computer and sound card are you using? Any info, pros and cons would help. I am in NC. What area are you in?

Hello,

I am a voice writer and newly certified in the state of Missouri, my main goal will be to have CAT software and realtime, but to get started I purchased the MSRS software with the hopes to get started before I make the big financial leap into the CAT software which is inevitible, but want to try and start off small and go from there. I have not had the time yet to work with this software much yet ( I have a new baby) but I think it is a great product so far, I am only curious on how well I will be able to mark my speakers i.e.: Q. and A. but I am still working on that. I will be using a sound card from Andrea Electronics and a usb adapter from Andrea Electronics. They are a highly recommended company. I am located in Illinois, but will work in Missouri. Good luck to you and sorry I am not of more help but hope to be on my way soon! I am still learning everyday too! The court reporters forum is a great place to find info/advice. You may want to check it out!

• 3 months later...

Hi, I have been using MSRS for several years now, even while I was in the Army as a deployed court reporter. Now I have my own freelance business. I am currently putting together a manual on how to setup MSRS for court reporters which includes all the hardware needed and pictures of how to set up all the pieces are parts. If you would like to email me with your email address, I will be happy to discuss this outside of the forum since I don't check this forum that often. I happen to be working on the manual today and came here to see if anyone was having questions about MSRS. I have authorization from NCH to create the manual and reference the software. They may decide to make it available on their website when it is finished, but I'll be happy to help you out any way I can.

Jennifer Coots

jennifer@combatveteranvoicewriters.com

www.combatveteranvoicewriters.com

www.cootsware.com

Hi, I have been using MSRS for several years now, even while I was in the Army as a deployed court reporter. Now I have my own freelance business. I am currently putting together a manual on how to setup MSRS for court reporters which includes all the hardware needed and pictures of how to set up all the pieces are parts. If you would like to email me with your email address, I will be happy to discuss this outside of the forum since I don't check this forum that often. I happen to be working on the manual today and came here to see if anyone was having questions about MSRS. I have authorization from NCH to create the manual and reference the software. They may decide to make it available on their website when it is finished, but I'll be happy to help you out any way I can.

Jennifer Coots

jennifer@combatveteranvoicewriters.com

www.combatveteranvoicewriters.com

www.cootsware.com