VRS Version 5.18 Still Buggy

appro

I've just installed the trial of version 5.18 and a bug from the last version STILL hasn't been fixed despite it being drawn to NCH's attention. After the machine has been in "Sleep" mode, it is a hit and miss affair if VRS will start or not. The VRS service has to be stopped and then started again before it will work.

Added to this, they seem to have introduced a new bug. When the "Find and Play" applet is closed, VRS starts a new recording that lasts for about 10 seconds.

• 1 month later...
Guest N.C.H a.n
I've just installed the trial of version 5.18 and a bug from the last version STILL hasn't been fixed despite it being drawn to NCH's attention. After the machine has been in "Sleep" mode, it is a hit and miss affair if VRS will start or not. The VRS service has to be stopped and then started again before it will work.

Added to this, they seem to have introduced a new bug. When the "Find and Play" applet is closed, VRS starts a new recording that lasts for about 10 seconds.

Hi,

5.18 is an old version.

Current version is now 5.21

OK. So now I'm using Version 5.21 and there's more problems that weren't there previously. The Find and Play applet doesn't sort the recordings in any sane order. Added to this the column headers don't sort the columns when clicked. The arrow on the header changes but nothing gets sorted. This used to work before. PLEASE get it right. Can we have the column headers sort the columns as they should and can the sort order be RETAINED between sessions? It really shouldn't be too hard to fix this. I make my living as a software developer. If I tried to sell software with glaring bugs in it like this I'd be out of business. Can you tell I'm not happy?? :angry:

• 1 year later...