Convert mkv to avi....

babelfreak

I wanna burn my hentai movies to DVD, but I use Sonic and it only burns wmv and mpeg files. I use Super to convert my avi files and it works pretty well, but my most recent movies are all in mkv format. When I convert those they usually come out in very crappy quality and you cant add the subtitles or choose the second audio track which is usually the English one.

I tried other converters like AVS and divixsoft, but without buying the whole version theyre pretty much useless. So can someone PLEASE help me out. anybody know of some better converters for the mkv format. I would very much appreciate it thanks.

I wanna burn my hentai movies to DVD, but I use Sonic and it only burns wmv and mpeg files. I use Super to convert my avi files and it works pretty well, but my most recent movies are all in mkv format. When I convert those they usually come out in very crappy quality and you cant add the subtitles or choose the second audio track which is usually the English one.

I tried other converters like AVS and divixsoft, but without buying the whole version theyre pretty much useless. So can someone PLEASE help me out. anybody know of some better converters for the mkv format. I would very much appreciate it thanks.

Hey jackass... don't hijack my thread .. make your own.. moron

Tried to do a search but it came back as an error for 3 letter words.... anyway I am wondering if this software will convert mkv to avi or maybe even iso to avi???

When I try to convert any kind of mkv file, Prism crashes.

Guest N.C.H a.n
Hey jackass... don't hijack my thread .. make your own.. moron

Hi,

ROFL.

Yeah you shouldn't have a problem converting MKV to AVI.

It will help if you install the DIVX codec first, otherwise your PC should have a codec to do it.

If you have any troubles, go into options and click the checkbox on the conversions tab to "use ffmpeg first" this will use the ffmpeg decoder to re-encode the video for you.

When you go to download, use the first link and this will download the free version. It has all the Plus features for 14 days, then you can just use the free features unless you purchase.

Thankyou

Guest N.C.H a.n
When I try to convert any kind of mkv file, Prism crashes.

Hi,

As above. Use the ffmpeg option, If it still crashes, I'd say theres a problem with the file.

Thankyou

• 6 years later...