imaging format

jade8384

Hello, i hope someone can help me please, ive just downloaded disketch and like all other programmes, i dont read any manuals, i just press all buttons etc to find my way around it.

While i was doing this on disketch however, i noticed the file type that it searches for/requests.

And i cant seem to upload any ofmy images to create label.

I cant find anything in the support centre,i cant convert to this file either.

I have windows vista if that helps with any information some one can give me.

ASAP PLEASE!!!

Thanks alot!

jade

• 3 weeks later...
Hello, i hope someone can help me please, ive just downloaded disketch and like all other programmes, i dont read any manuals, i just press all buttons etc to find my way around it.

While i was doing this on disketch however, i noticed the file type that it searches for/requests.

ASAP PLEASE!!!

Thanks alot!

jade

Jade.....Click on insert and it will pop open a browsing window for you to click on your selected file.

When I did that nothing happened.....so bite me...I renamed the file and then typed the file name into the box and it did take.

The file was A PHOTO.....jpg. It looks to small but I haven't figured out how to replace it yet.

Still wondering how to set up the printer to print. Hope this helps....mike304

ASAP PLEASE!!!

Thanks alot!

jade

Hi Jade, I've just downloaded and had a fiddle just like you. I've found that to upload a pic you need to click on the tab "Select Backgrounds Folder" that brings up the window for you to select a photo from. Some photos work better than others on a disc but the good thing is you only have to click on another picture to change it

David