2 replies to this topic

#1 jade8384

jade8384

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 May 2009 - 12:09 AM

Hello, i hope someone can help me please, ive just downloaded disketch and like all other programmes, i dont read any manuals, i just press all buttons etc to find my way around it.
While i was doing this on disketch however, i noticed the file type that it searches for/requests.
And i cant seem to upload any ofmy images to create label.
I cant find anything in the support centre,i cant convert to this file either.
I have windows vista if that helps with any information some one can give me.
ASAP PLEASE!!!
Thanks alot!
jade

#2 MIKE304

MIKE304

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 June 2009 - 11:54 PM

View Postjade8384, on May 19 2009, 01:09 AM, said:

Hello, i hope someone can help me please, ive just downloaded disketch and like all other programmes, i dont read any manuals, i just press all buttons etc to find my way around it.
While i was doing this on disketch however, i noticed the file type that it searches for/requests.
ASAP PLEASE!!!
Thanks alot!
jade

Jade.....Click on insert and it will pop open a browsing window for you to click on your selected file.
When I did that nothing happened.....so bite me...I renamed the file and then typed the file name into the box and it did take.
The file was  A PHOTO.....jpg. It looks to small but I haven't figured out how to replace it yet.
Still wondering how to set up the printer to print. Hope this helps....mike304

#3 David Banfield

David Banfield

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 June 2009 - 02:27 AM

View Postjade8384, on May 19 2009, 01:09 AM, said:

ASAP PLEASE!!!
Thanks alot!
jade
Hi Jade, I've just downloaded and had a fiddle just like you. I've found that to upload a pic you need to click on the tab "Select Backgrounds Folder" that brings up the window for you to select a photo from. Some photos work better than others on a disc but the good thing is you only have to click on another picture to change it
David