Default time

computermum

Firstly, thanks for the software - it's just what I have been looking for. I have one question. When starting a new entry, the time always starts at 5pm in the evening! I am in Australia and would like it to start at, say 9am. Is this possible please? :rolleyes: Many thanks.

Guest nchmw

Hourguard remembers the last entry that you entered and assumes that you want the next entry to start when the previous one finished, so if you create an entry from 9am to 10am and then hit "New Entry" again, HourGuard will assume that you want the new entry to start at 10am (because you have already put something in for 9-10am). If your last entry for the day finishes at 5pm then that will be the starting point for the next new entry (even if that happens to be the next day).

I will talk to the developers about having the option (tick box) for either remembering/keeping the start/finish times or doing what it does now which is to start the next entry when the previous one finishes.

Hourguard remembers the last entry that you entered and assumes that you want the next entry to start when the previous one finished, so if you create an entry from 9am to 10am and then hit "New Entry" again, HourGuard will assume that you want the new entry to start at 10am (because you have already put something in for 9-10am). If your last entry for the day finishes at 5pm then that will be the starting point for the next new entry (even if that happens to be the next day).

I will talk to the developers about having the option (tick box) for either remembering/keeping the start/finish times or doing what it does now which is to start the next entry when the previous one finishes.