HIDWatch Error 1167

helen57

I have just fixed this error.

It actually has nothing to do with NCH it's a problem with your computer.

I downloaded RegCure from the internet and also paid for it and it has fixed the problem.

I actually bought a new pedal and that didn't work either until I downloaded the RegCure so I bought a new pedal for nothing.

Hope this helps.

The address is http://www.regcure.com/download/.

Hope this helps everyone.

• 3 weeks later...

I think you got lucky, Helen. I've tried downloading (buying) RegCure before and it did absolutely nothing.

I also tried downloading (buying) ErrorFix which does basically the same thing. It worked for a while, but now, I'm getting the same, "HIDWATCH READ ERROR 1167" again. It seems that the foot pedal works sometimes and doesn't work other times for no reason whatsoever. But I'm getting frustrated when I have to use the Hot Keys instead of my foot pedal.

But RegCure or ErrorFix might work or it might not work, or it may work for a while and then stop working. Give it a month or so and see if you get the same error. I bet you will. It seems to be something that pops up from time to time with no reason whatsoever.

I have just fixed this error.

It actually has nothing to do with NCH it's a problem with your computer.

I downloaded RegCure from the internet and also paid for it and it has fixed the problem.

I actually bought a new pedal and that didn't work either until I downloaded the RegCure so I bought a new pedal for nothing.

Hope this helps.

The address is http://www.regcure.com/download/.

Hope this helps everyone.