no audio transmission?

pamela.woods

I have a VoipBuster SIP account that I am trying to use through a softphone on my new MacBook (Mac OS X 10.5.6). I managed to get Express Talk installed and registered with my VoipBusters account, but when I try to call a land-line, there is no audio being transferred in either direction. I called myself, and the phone rings, but I don't hear anything through the phone, nor can I hear anything through the computer when speaking. My microphone is working and nothing is muted. Any ideas?

Hi,

I am also facing the same problem on mac, of no voice exchange b/w mac and landline. Is there any other voip softphone in market for mac, so that I can try that one to see that there is something wrong with either express talk or voiparound account. I believe that either voiparound or voipbuster they all belong to one company. I would appreciate for any kind of help on this issue.

Baloo

• 2 months later...
Hi,

I am also facing the same problem on mac, of no voice exchange b/w mac and landline. Is there any other voip softphone in market for mac, so that I can try that one to see that there is something wrong with either express talk or voiparound account. I believe that either voiparound or voipbuster they all belong to one company. I would appreciate for any kind of help on this issue.

Baloo

Well i came here searching for any reply ,but sadly no solution.So just raising my voice also.I am also facing some problem with Freecall account and my MAC OS is same X.5.7.Earlier it was smooth and after expiry of trial software i purchased Expresstalk BE and from that day i cant call.How bad can it be you like the trial you buy the software and it stops working

~PP

• 4 years later...