6 replies to this topic

#1 Hugh

Hugh

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 March 2009 - 08:28 PM

PitchPerfect:  I get no response when I pluck a string.  I have the mike plugged in correctly. I've gone to the control panel and tested with my voice and find that sound is registering.  I plugged the mike into my laptop and it works fine but when I plug into the desktop PC nothing happens.  Anyone have any ideas?

#2 NCHRE

NCHRE

• Support
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 24 March 2009 - 02:02 AM

In Control -> Sound -> Recording Devices

Have you set the mic as the default device?

#3 Guest_N.C.H a.n_*

Guest_N.C.H a.n_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 September 2009 - 04:11 AM

View PostHugh, on 14 March 2009 - 08:28 PM, said:

PitchPerfect:  I get no response when I pluck a string.  I have the mike plugged in correctly. I've gone to the control panel and tested with my voice and find that sound is registering.  I plugged the mike into my laptop and it works fine but when I plug into the desktop PC nothing happens.  Anyone have any ideas?
As Above.

Set the mic as the default device in the windows control panel, then set the program to default sound in, and it should then work for you.
If not, check your windows volume levels.

#4 muso

muso

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 October 2009 - 11:39 AM

View PostN.C.H a.n, on 30 September 2009 - 04:11 AM, said:

As Above.

Set the mic as the default device in the windows control panel, then set the program to default sound in, and it should then work for you.
If not, check your windows volume levels.

I have also had trouble with this program on my pc.  I've set the mic as default device and set the program to default sound in and I don't have a signal.  It doesn't seem to matter what I try I still recieve a 'no signal' message.

Can anyone help?

#5 cooperman1955

cooperman1955

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 December 2009 - 01:02 PM

me too!
my logitech webcam registers audio for skype etc and totalrecorder but not pitchperfect.
i've tried as many combinations as i can think of but still get "no signal"
anyone got a fix?
geoff

#6 picker11

picker11

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 December 2011 - 10:42 PM

I see it is two years since you folks failed to get this software to work. I also downloaded it some time ago, it worked perfectly once, then wouldn't work with any setting whatsoever. Nothing had changed on the computer after the software worked that could have changed any setting.

I joined this forum after another failed attempt to get it to work & am amazed that no-one at NCH has provided any solution.

#7 ak49fanelli

ak49fanelli

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 February 2014 - 02:38 AM

Never could get it to work either.  When I'm plugged into guitar rig and it works fine, close out of it go to pitch perfect, same exact settings, still doesn't work.