hamsfc

PitchPerfect not working on my desktop Dell

7 posts in this topic

PitchPerfect: I get no response when I pluck a string. I have the mike plugged in correctly. I've gone to the control panel and tested with my voice and find that sound is registering. I plugged the mike into my laptop and it works fine but when I plug into the desktop PC nothing happens. Anyone have any ideas?

In Control -> Sound -> Recording Devices

Have you set the mic as the default device?

PitchPerfect: I get no response when I pluck a string. I have the mike plugged in correctly. I've gone to the control panel and tested with my voice and find that sound is registering. I plugged the mike into my laptop and it works fine but when I plug into the desktop PC nothing happens. Anyone have any ideas?

As Above.

Set the mic as the default device in the windows control panel, then set the program to default sound in, and it should then work for you.

If not, check your windows volume levels.

As Above.

Set the mic as the default device in the windows control panel, then set the program to default sound in, and it should then work for you.

If not, check your windows volume levels.

I have also had trouble with this program on my pc. I've set the mic as default device and set the program to default sound in and I don't have a signal. It doesn't seem to matter what I try I still recieve a 'no signal' message.

Can anyone help?

me too!

my logitech webcam registers audio for skype etc and totalrecorder but not pitchperfect.

i've tried as many combinations as i can think of but still get "no signal"

anyone got a fix?

geoff

I see it is two years since you folks failed to get this software to work. I also downloaded it some time ago, it worked perfectly once, then wouldn't work with any setting whatsoever. Nothing had changed on the computer after the software worked that could have changed any setting.

I joined this forum after another failed attempt to get it to work & am amazed that no-one at NCH has provided any solution.

Never could get it to work either. When I'm plugged into guitar rig and it works fine, close out of it go to pitch perfect, same exact settings, still doesn't work.