Loss of sound during Capture

moriarty

I'm trying to convert some NTSC tapes to DVD using 1.10. The Source and Input are fine- the picture and sound are both loud and clear but as soon as I press the 'record' button in Capture, I lose the sound. And, no, I don't have the Preview Mute button pressed. Any suggestions about what I'm doing wrong?

• 1 month later...

Are your preview settings and record sound settings the same? They should be.....

If only I could get those figured out, I'd use Golden Video to convert many VHS tapes to movies, and then to DVD.

I can't get sound no matter what method I try. The picture quality is beautiful on preview and record, but I have NO SOUND.

• 3 weeks later...

I was having the same problem. I was using the USB connection for the preview and the record. As soon as I started the record, I lost the sound also. I ended using a Converter (GLiGlx2800), connecting my VHS player to this and then the GLx2800 to my pc's audio port. After this, I had no problems.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 months later...

How to convert and burn torrent videos to DVD for free?

Have you download a movie from torrent client, such as Vuze, Torrent, BitTorrent, etc.? How to convert and burn torrent videos to DVD disc for free so that it can be played on a home DVD player? Do I need to convert the torrent movie first before burning torrent to DVD? If you are concerned about all these questions, here’s the tutorial on how to convert and burn torrent AVI (and other) videos to DVD with free torrent to DVD converter tools, in a couple of ways.

Solution 1: Windows DVD Maker

If you are with Windows Vista or Windows 7, you can use Windows DVD Maker to convert and burn torrent videos to DVD for free. Windows DVD Maker, which ships with Vista and Windows 7, guides you through the process of burning a professional-looking DVD that can be watched on a TV using a common DVD player. You can also use the program to create menus, scene selection pages, and titles.

Here’s the guide using Windows DVD Maker:

Step 1 Launch Windows DVD Maker. (Click Start, click All Programs, and click Windows DVD Maker.)

Step 2 Click Add Items to browse your computer to add your torrent movies.

Step 3 You may want to type a name for the disc in Disc Title and make a selection from the Menu Style list. There are also many options for your choice to customize your DVD project.

Step 4 Click Burn to start burning torrent videos to DVD for free.

With Windows DVD Maker, you can burn torrent movies which are in AVI, WMV etc. format to DVD. If you want to burn HD torrent movies like MKV, M2TS, or common torrent movies like MP4, MOV to DVD, professional Torrent to DVD Converter is a great tool to burn all kinds of videos to DVD. (More details, please refer to Solution 3.)

Solution 2: Professional Torrent to DVD Converter

DVD Creator has been well-known as the best and easiest Torrent to DVD Converter to convert and burn torrent videos to DVD disc which can be played on a common DVD player. This Torrent to DVD Converter supports almost all video formats, including AVI, MKV, WMV, MP4, MOV, MPG, MPEG, TOD, MOD, VOB, 3GP, FLV, RMVB, RM, DAT, ASF and HD videos MTS, M2TS, TS, TP, TRP, etc. Here’s the guide on using professional Torrent to Video Converter:

Step 1 Install DVD Creator

Once you’ve downloaded DVD Creator, double click the .exe file to install it.

Step 2 Load torrent movies

Click on Load Video button in the upper left interface to locate torrent movies, and add them to DVD Creator. Drag and drop loaded movies to the storyboard below to make further operation.

Step 3 Burn torrent movies to DVD

Once you’ve added videos to the program, now you can convert and burn torrent movies to DVD directly. Of course, you may personalize your DVDs by adding transition effects, customize DVD menu templates, and edit downloaded movies, etc.

Now you are aware of how to convert and burn torrent videos to DVD for free. Download a tool and burn your torrent movies to DVD today! This DVD Burning Software could also burn many other videos to DVD disc.

More:

How to convert and burn torrent videos to DVD for free?

torrent to dvd