Stops recording at 60 seconds - Anyone else??

Tom_WTF

I bought this program over 2 years ago. The original modem was a POS, so I bought one that was recomended by NCH. It is the BCM V.90 56K Modem.

I have been using it for years with my IVM Answering Attendant, which is the most incredible piece of software for its purpose, and have Never had any problems (with that software). I have tried the TRx with several computers (same modem), but it always stops recording at 1 minute. I have tried every setting I can find, and have read all their help documents on it, and have not found any information about this problem. Well, its about a year later, got a new computer, and installed the same modem so I could use my AA software. I would really like to use the TRX which cost me almost $40.00. Any call I really need to record lasts a lot longer than 1 minute. I had read that modems will reset after 60 seconds with no tones received, but have yet to find any solution.

I thought I would try this forum first before tech support. If anyone has any suggestions, I would appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

Tom

P.S. I can go on can't I !!! :unsure:

• 4 weeks later...

Hello, I have the same problem. It stops recording after 60 seconds. Have you found a solution yet cause I cannot find an answer anywhere.

I bought this program over 2 years ago. The original modem was a POS, so I bought one that was recomended by NCH. It is the BCM V.90 56K Modem.

I have been using it for years with my IVM Answering Attendant, which is the most incredible piece of software for its purpose, and have Never had any problems (with that software). I have tried the TRx with several computers (same modem), but it always stops recording at 1 minute. I have tried every setting I can find, and have read all their help documents on it, and have not found any information about this problem. Well, its about a year later, got a new computer, and installed the same modem so I could use my AA software. I would really like to use the TRX which cost me almost $40.00. Any call I really need to record lasts a lot longer than 1 minute. I had read that modems will reset after 60 seconds with no tones received, but have yet to find any solution.

I thought I would try this forum first before tech support. If anyone has any suggestions, I would appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

Tom

P.S. I can go on can't I !!! :unsure:

• 6 months later...

I ran into the same problem. Tried recording a conversation several times and every time it's stops recording after 1 minute. Also I tried changing some of the settings to no avail. When playing the file the 1st 50 seconds are fine, but then it starts repeating 3 seconds of the conversation before it ends.