Sense Data 05 30 05

bkcrockford

• 1 month later...
Guest N.C.H a.n
I am unable to burn to DVD and keep getting this error message. Does anyone know how I can cure this?

Hi Please try the latest version from the web site, and send me a PM if you keep having trouble.

Thankyou

• 1 year later...

I am unable to burn to DVD and keep getting this error message. Does anyone know how I can cure this?

I am having the same problem with the error message Sense Data 05 30 05.

It is the current software, I successfully burned 1 DVD but from then on I have received the error message for the next 4 attempts.

Cheers

• 4 months later...

I also am having a problem trying to burn software after ripping. I get: There were errors burning your audio cd disc.

Error message:Error writing to disc. Additional Error Info: Sense data: 04 09 00.

This program worked awesome as a trial and then right after I bought it it started doing this.

Yes I downloaded a so called fix...that didn't help. I'd appreciate any help someone can give me.

moooosie@telus.net

I also am having a problem trying to burn software after ripping. I get: There were errors burning your audio cd disc.

Error message:Error writing to disc. Additional Error Info: Sense data: 04 09 00.

This program worked awesome as a trial and then right after I bought it it started doing this.

Yes I downloaded a so called fix...that didn't help. I'd appreciate any help someone can give me.

moooosie@telus.net

04 09 00 is TRACK FOLLOWING ERROR. Generally, errors beginning with 04 point to hardware failures (but not always). Is it possible for you to try with a different burner?

• 4 months later...