ADDITIONAL ERROR INFORMATION

SOURCE FILE

SENSE DATA: 05 64 00

My Burner Drive is Pioneer DVD-RW DVR -K16

Please help me.

Robert k

Hi Robert,

What version of Burn are you using?

the latest is 4.16. We hope to have fixed a lot of the DVD errors.

Hi nchaj,

I was using version 4.15. Have downloaded version 4.16 and still got problems. Burning process now completes but there is nothing on the disc!

I give up and just have to accept that Express Burn Plus is a complete waste of time and money.

Thanks for your help anyway.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Robert

• 2 weeks later...
Hi nchaj,

I was using version 4.15. Have downloaded version 4.16 and still got problems. Burning process now completes but there is nothing on the disc!

I give up and just have to accept that Express Burn Plus is a complete waste of time and money.

Thanks for your help anyway.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Robert

• 1 month later...

I'm having the same problem. I now have five disks that don't work. I don't think its the cd burner, but the software. I want to download another software brand and try it to see what happens. I think I will try Nero. I frankly wish I hadn't bought this program because, though it is simple in concept, the company won't help you unless you pay for help. By the time I get done doing that, I could just as well buy "real" software. I'm going to tell all my geek friends to avoid this company.

Hi Guys,

Please try the latest version on the website. (we are up to version 4.2 now and have fixed a few issues with this new release).

If you have the same trouble, please click on my name and send me a personal message.

I will get a diagnostic version off the programmers for you so we can find out exactly where burn is failing and fix it :)

Once it is fixed we will do a new release. (if its not already fixed)

Thankyou

I've had the same problem - will not burn but does create the iso file.

Also, I've had problems with burning any kind of Video Disk.

On one of the forum questions, NCH folks suggested that I use different media (i.e. a different DVD). Well, that did not work either.

The bottom line is Express Burn apparently does not work well when burning Video DVDs. There are some huge problems. (I even got hooked up a new DVD/VCR combo out and it did not make a difference.)

All of the disks failed.

I downloaded Nero Trial and it worked the first time on BOTH a Video CD (played just fine in my newer DVD player); and, a DVD (that played in both DVD players.) Right now there is a special that makes Nero affordable and there is a free piece of software with it.

Some of the NCH programs work OK to well. Express Burn does not!