7 replies to this topic

#1 scrumhalf

scrumhalf

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 December 2008 - 08:48 AM

I have just discovered Disketch and like that's it free. I can't find an easy way to position the label contents to print on my disk labels. This may be a very silly question, but I'd really appreciate an answer. Thanks.

#2 billydkidd

billydkidd

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 December 2008 - 03:43 AM

View Postscrumhalf, on Dec 19 2008, 01:48 AM, said:

I have just discovered Disketch and like that's it free. I can't find an easy way to position the label contents to print on my disk labels. This may be a very silly question, but I'd really appreciate an answer. Thanks.

I am with you on that.  I like the program.  I bought 100 sheets of stick on labels, two per sheet but do not see how to set up the printer to print where the labels are on the 8.5x11 paper.  Hello is there anybody in there??

#3 Murray

Murray

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 31 January 2009 - 10:21 PM

View Postbillydkidd, on Dec 26 2008, 03:43 AM, said:

I am with you on that.  I like the program.  I bought 100 sheets of stick on labels, two per sheet but do not see how to set up the printer to print where the labels are on the 8.5x11 paper.  Hello is there anybody in there??

Hello, if you have been able to solve this problem, please pass on the details for me.  Many thanks.  Murray.

#4 jsc

jsc

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 05:52 PM

View Postscrumhalf, on Dec 19 2008, 01:48 AM, said:

#5 jsc

jsc

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 05:55 PM

I too am frustrated with not being able to position a disc label when printing to stick on sheets. Have you found out how to do it?

#6 Guest_nchmw_*

Guest_nchmw_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 August 2009 - 10:43 PM

There is a new version of Disketch just about to be released which should make it much easier to print the labels.  This version is just going through final test now and should be out soon.

#7 MoBuc

MoBuc

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 08 September 2009 - 05:12 PM

View Postnchmw, on 30 August 2009 - 10:43 PM, said:

There is a new version of Disketch just about to be released which should make it much easier to print the labels.  This version is just going through final test now and should be out soon.
R we talking about version 1.11?  I installed today, 9/8/2009, I can't do it nor- can I adjust font sizes either!

#8 MoBuc

MoBuc

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 08 September 2009 - 05:13 PM

View Postnchmw, on 30 August 2009 - 10:43 PM, said:

R we talking about version 1.11?  I installed today, 9/8/2009, I can't do it nor- can I adjust font sizes either!