30 Second Limit with demo?

ghetrick

Hello, forgive me for asking such a simple question, but I can't seem to find the answer. I've d/l the Prism Plus demo and have tried numerous DVD's. Long, shot and the video stops on all of them at .30 and then audio continues with a blank white screen. Is this simply a limit on the demo? If so it seems like a great program and I'll buy it if I'm sure the software will work for me. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Gerald Hetrick

www.closedcaptionservice.com

hi Gerald,

there are no limits with our trial version. Check out the online KB and FAQ's from the links on the product page, see if they can get you going.

Thanks, that's what I was afraid of. I've read though everything and will go over it again. It stops excatly at :30 no matter what DVD I use. It also stop on my wife's computer at :30 which is on XP and mine on Vista. I tried copying to the harddrive, changing setting and so forth and then encode, still the same. I'll mess with it some more and let you know if I find a work around. Thanks for the quick response and your help I'm hoping I can get it working. The :30 seconds I was able to encode looked great and many differant setting. I'll go over the support links with a fine tooth comb, I'm probably missing something.