Please PLEASE, can someone guide me on how to uninstall this product?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Doctor Varney

Doctor Varney

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 30 September 2008 - 12:41 AM

Please can you offer a guide on how to uninstall the software completely.  I have searched my system for an uninstall feature, but can find none.  I have also consulted the FAQ, but am not finding the information I need there.  Please help, I need to remove all NCH software from my system, but have no idea how to do this.

I have tried to contact technical support, only to find it is apparently a paid privelage and not a free one.

Many thanks,

Doctor V

#2 Guest_MichaelJee_*

Guest_MichaelJee_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 October 2008 - 01:36 AM

Hello Doctor V,

Uninstalling is quiet straight forward, and like most other applications on Windows (I assume, as you haven't said otherwise)

The install folder will be at either >> C:\Program Files\NCH Software or >> C:\Program Files\NCH Swift Sound depending on the application.
When you locate the applications folder, you'll be presented with an uninstall icon.

PS: We most certainly do answer questions from non paying customers, as well as pre-sales inquiries, it just takes a little longer.

PM if your issue persists and you aren't getting feedback from your support ticket.

#3 Akachibisaru

Akachibisaru

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 06:10 AM

View PostDoctor Varney, on 30 September 2008 - 12:41 AM, said:

Please can you offer a guide on how to uninstall the software completely.  I have searched my system for an uninstall feature, but can find none.  I have also consulted the FAQ, but am not finding the information I need there.  Please help, I need to remove all NCH software from my system, but have no idea how to do this.

I have tried to contact technical support, only to find it is apparently a paid privelage and not a free one.

Many thanks,

Doctor V
There is a excellent uninstaller and files cleaner called Revo uninstaller. This works far better than the stock win 7 uninstaller. The program shows up on revo. It will also remove any registry or file scraps the programs own uninstaller leaves behind. Oh yeah, It's also Free.