Available Command line batch option

b1qtva84

Hi,

I have two small question for you before buying WavePad software.I want to know:

1- If command-line batch processor include all commands available in the GUI(Amplyfy, Speed&Pitch, ...)?

2- Is it a way to test it before buying(Full Trial version x-days). I have the free version and I can't test it.

Thanks

• 5 years later...

Not to re-head a zombie thread, but I am looking into this as well.

We currently use a different program that allows Speed control 80%, Speed control 120%, and Trim Silences (to use the WavePad terms) from a command line.

We do this on a remote server via some scripts that run. Is there currently support for those? I have WavePad v 5.68 currently installed.

Thanks!

And if that is the case is there an example of usage?

Right now we use Switch to convert files into .wav and .wma which we then use to get the values we want.

Ex.

C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\Switch\Switch.exe -hide -clear -convert $SOURCE -format .wma -settings .wma 2 44100 192000 1 -outfolder $DEST

If there is a way to do slower, faster or no silence in switch command line we could use that also.

Guest Alex Chapman

Hi,

I don't know about Switch, but WavePad has a help page for running from the command line that should tell you what you need to know. WavePad doesn't expose most commands on the command line, but it does give you the ability to run batch files, so you can put your commands in there and then run them from the command line.

Alex