Slice repeats last part of track

sgmace

• 6 months later...
I downloaded Slice and love it. However, I noticed that sometimes the last few seconds of a track is repeated at the beginning of the next track. Is anyone else having this problem and knows how to correct it?

Thanks.

I agree it is fantastic, but have found the same issue as was noted here with 1 small additional issue:

I had a very large audio file, 30+ hours, I requested it to be sliced into 10 minutes slices. When it was done and loaded into itunes to load on my shuffle I saw most were 10 minutes in length, but some were 9:xx and as small as 5:xx minutes. I have started listening to the files and there have been gaps in the sliced audio which would indicate the times were correct.

Is there any fix for this, or did I do something wrong?

Guest MichaelJee

Hi,

If the main file wasn’t devisable by 10min, then there would have been one part, smaller then 10min long.

Are you saying there was more then one?

I would imagine, I would need to have this large file of yours to replicate, as I haven’t seen this before.

Cheers

M

I agree it is fantastic, but have found the same issue as was noted here with 1 small additional issue:

I had a very large audio file, 30+ hours, I requested it to be sliced into 10 minutes slices. When it was done and loaded into itunes to load on my shuffle I saw most were 10 minutes in length, but some were 9:xx and as small as 5:xx minutes. I have started listening to the files and there have been gaps in the sliced audio which would indicate the times were correct.

Is there any fix for this, or did I do something wrong?

• 2 weeks later...
Hi,

If the main file wasn’t devisable by 10min, then there would have been one part, smaller then 10min long.

Are you saying there was more then one?

I would imagine, I would need to have this large file of yours to replicate, as I haven’t seen this before.

Cheers

M

The problem with giving anyone a copy of the file is that the file is originally a DRM protected file with the DRM removed and parts removed. It is an audio book that was originally 4 parts which I removed leadin and out audio then joined with Wavepad. It is 26 hours long and 521 MB in size. I can play through the file with iTunes or Windows media player, but have the issue with the sliced file. I have run it on both of my primary systems which should be more tham capable of handling being that 1 is a dual 1.7Ghz P4 Xeon with 1.5 G memory and the other is a dual dual core 3.6 Ghz Xeon with 2GB of memory.

I will send some further info via PM.

• 2 years later...