Hi All. I noticed a fundamental issue when changing/amending invoice items (using item description field). Whilst in the main application (not web) I created an invoice and selected the items using the item description. Once selected the system populated the correct product code, cost etc, but, then I needed to make a change to an item using the item description the system did not update the 'product code' (Product code / Item description mismatch). The more changes/amendments made to the invoice the more errors flagged up, which caused lots of errors on stock levels etc. It was only after I compared product codes with Item description that I identified the problem...
To work around this issue I simply selected and remove the item from the invoice and add a new item (using the item description). Alternatively you could change using the 'product code' field which will update the correct Product description (but who know all their product codes).
An easier way identified is to use the express web interface which will allow you to make changes to an invoice and update correctly using either product code or item description.
I hope the latest Software update resolves this problem...... Let me know if there is patch or fix to this issue.